FIBER DISTRIBUTION FRAME
KOFDS-FDF series of Fiber Distribution Frames, designed for Central Data Office or the building MDF room, provides high-density fiber management and distribution. The modular design ensures the easily maintenance and efficient management for your fiber cabling systems.
• Indoor cable distribution • Fiber entries on top or bottom available • High-density and modular design • Max. capacity up to 792 Fibers • No tools are needed during operation • Safety design in grounding and security door • Customizable
FIBER INTERCONNECT CABINET
KOFDS-FIC series Fiber Interconnect Cabinets, for outdoor and indoor applications such as street distribution cabinet and building main distribution room. It provides Fiber fusion splice, cross connect, optical signal split, fiber storage and management.
• Outdoor and indoor application • Anti-corrosive and water-proof • Easy and safe fiber distribution management • Max capacity up to 288 fibers • Modular design for easy hardware upgrade. • Customizable
FIBER DISTRIBUTION BOX
KWMSB-D series Fiber Distribution Box of wall mounted distribution units are used in the building to distribute the fibers to each signal point of each floor.
• Indoor application • Fiber splice, optical splitter, cable storage • Max capacity up to 72 fibers • Customizable
INDOOR FIBER TERMINAL BOX
KWMSB-A/L series Indoor Fiber Terminal Boxes are wall mounted small size distribution units. The boxes have two cable entries.
Fibers are spliced inside and distribute to the optical signal point. The interface can be adapters or pigtails.
• Indoor applications • Capacity 8 – 48 fibers • Output SC/FC/ST/LC connector available • Splitter type is available, up to 2x32ch PLC splitter • Customizable
INDOOR/OUTDOOR FIBER TERMINAL BOX
Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Terminal Boxes are environmentally sealed enclosures to distribute Fibers for FTTx networks.
They can be mounted on the wall or pole, for fiber fusion connect, termination, splitter and management.
• Outdoor and indoor applications • High quality engineering plastic construction • Ip55 for outdoor environment • Max splicing capacity up to 72 fibers • Max loading PLC splitter up to 2x16ch 2.1.6 User Terminal Box FSC
USER TERMINAL BOX
FSC series User Terminal Boxes are widely used in fiber to the home, fiber to the office and fiber to the desktop.
Our last meter fiber terminal units provide different options for customer fiber access solutions.
• Indoor wall mounted • FIC connector, fusion splice, splitter solutions • Compact Structure • Last meter fiber termination unit • Capacity 1- 4 fibers
FIBER SPLICE ENCLOSURE
Fiber Splice Enclosures are used for trunk cable fusion splice or repairs. Leader Optec provide two series of Fiber Splice Enclosure: the KDE series and KILE models.
KDE models are Dome type enclosures for fusion splice, adapter, splitter applications. KILE models are in-line type enclosures for fusion splice, adapter applications.
• High quality engineering plastic • For under ground, aerial, and pole-mounted applications • Fusion splice, adapter, splitter type available • Capacity up to 288 fibers
RACK MOUNT PATCH PANEL
KOC Rack Mount Patch Panels are modular optic fiber distribution units for standard 19” ODF and rack shelf.
• PLC splitter type panel, up to 2×64 in 1U • Splice type panel, up to 96 fibers in 1U • Fixed and drawer type available • Front panel can be adapter type, cassette type, blind type. • Up to 4U • Customizable
CABLE MANAGEMENT ACCESSORIES
Cable management accessories help fiber distribution management.
• Splice tray (12 fibers, 24 fibers) • 60mm and 40mm heat shrink protection sleeve • Fiber bend radius limiter • Other tools